Information Security Management in Modern Society
The III International scientific conference ‘Information Security Management in Modern Society’ will be held May 19-21 in Moscow.
The conference is held by the HSE’s Information Security Department in conjunction with the Information Systems Academy under the Russian Foundation for Basic Research, the Federal Tax Service, the Federal Service of Technical and Export Control (FSTEK), the Federal Security Service (FSB) as well as other agencies, organizations and associations.
The conference’s main theme will be issues in ensuring information security in systems with a high volume of users, and ensuring information security for those users.
The following issues will be considered:
- International experience in safeguarding people’s information rights and freedom to information protection and the problems of cooperation in this area;
- State policy and government regulations on information security;
- The current state of information security in systems used by (for) state agencies and departments;
- An analysis of the extent to which advanced information technologies are secure;
- Combating information security crime and cyber crime;
- Protecting intellectual property.
During the conference, an overview will be given of the Information Security Management MA programme. Participation in the youth section of this conference can be taken into account in applications submitted for enrollment in this MA programme.
Following the event, a collection of academic articles will be published in publications that the Higher Attestation Commission recommends for the publication of dissertation research.
Those interested in participating should send their applications to: email@example.com